Academic Partnership Program
We Understand Academic Life
GenoFAB has roots in academic research. Many of our software applications were first developed in academia as part of research projects. Many of our users are working in the academic.Several members of our team have worked in academia at one point of their career or another.
We are intimately familiar with the administrative constraints faced by Principal Investigators working in academic institutions. We understand the needs and the business environment. We have developed a program that allows us to meet these needs within the unique constraints of academic institutions.
Trading free software for a link.
The terms of the program are simple. You post a link to GenoFAB on your website and we give you free access to any of our applications.
- Display the Academic Partner badge on your academic website by following these instructions.
- Let us know that you have posted the link
- GenoFAB gives your group up to $2500 in monthly credit. This credit will provide a small group access to a state of the art LIMS and ELN and various synthetic biology biology applications. A larger group would get access to the same service at heavily discounted price.
10 Reasons to Join the Program
Are you considering applying for a GenoFAB academic partnership? Here are 10 reasons to do so.
- Joining the program is fast and easy
- Get up to $30,000/year worth of services at no cost to you
- It does not create any obligation to buy anything
- Get help with managing your lab
- Increase the productivity of your lab
- Ensure operational continuity despite student turnover
- Ensure operational continuity between funding cycles
- Increase the competitiveness of your grant applications
- Get recognized for your outstanding research
- Streamline collaborations within your campus and across institutions
GenoFAB can also partner with you on research proposals that you will submit to funding agencies. There are several advantages of teaming up with us:
- Your project gets the computational support it needs.
- We can help you develop the data analysis part of your proposal at no cost to you.
- It does not constraint your budget as much as as including a graduate student or postdoc with computational skills. It is also easier to setup than teaming up with another academic collaborator who is going to request part of his/her salary and support for a student.
- When the grant is awarded you can get going immediately without having to hire a new student.
Are you interested in partnering with GenoFAB?
Take the first step and click on the button to tell us what your research needs to move forward.